Car batteries usually fail when they are not used, when they are used for only short journeys, or when they are not properly recharged. You can reduce your battery’s lifespan by not fully charging it on a regular basis. Other factors that can cause battery failure include:
- Leaving light on
- Faulty charging system
- Faulty component
- Faulty battery
- Excessive vibration from the engine
- Extreme heat or extreme cold
Due to the level of infotainment systems that are installed in modern cars, they consume about 3 times more electrical current than what is consumed by the 1970s Morris Minor.
If your car battery is dead and you need a jumpstart car service in London, you’ve come to the right place.
Jumpstart Car Services in London
Trying to jump start your car on your own can cause injury since car batteries are highly inflammable (even a small spark can cause an inferno). You need a professional car jumpstart company in London that will get rid of the probability of your car battery exploding before starting the car jumpstart process.
White Recovery provides professional car jump start services in London. We will deliver our jumpstart car services irrespective of where you are in London. Our specific jumpstart car London services include:
- Car battery charger
- Car jump start
- Jump start
- Jump starter services
- Battery jump start
If you need jump start services for your vehicle, feel free to approach us. We are a team of car jumpstart professionals that is fully adept at bringing car batteries back to life.
Using the wrong voltage for your battery can destroy your vehicle’s onboard computer. This is why you need to handle your car jumpstart process over to a professional that will be thorough with your car manuals.
If you need to jumpstart your car in London, feel free to call us.
Affordable Car Jumpstart Service in London and Its Environs
White Recovery offers jump start services to all forms of automobiles. If you are stranded on the road, you have nothing to worry about. Give us a call and our car jumpstart team will get to you within an hour. We make use of the most sophisticated equipment to ensure that your car jumpstart is done as quickly and efficiently as possible without inflicting any damage on it.
After jump starting your car, we will carry out an in-depth check on your car battery and your car battery charger to determine if they need to be replaced.
Get Professional Car Jump Start Service in London at Affordable Rates
We focus on offering exceptional customer service to our clients, irrespective of the time of the day that they call on us. If your car fails to start, it could be due to absence of fuel or other mechanical problems. Our team will also help to address the issue in such cases. If you have a bad car battery and your car is causing traffic jam, we can move your vehicle to a nearby outlet where we will either replace or recondition your battery.
If you have a heavy vehicle that requires jump start services in London, White Recovery has the right tools and manpower to get it done as fast as possible. Our innovative equipment provide the right amount of voltage that will jump start any flat battery.
Avoid battery explosion and safely jump start your car in London by approaching us today.
Why Call White Recovery?
Having someone who is not experienced in jump starting a car try and charge your vehicle’s battery can permanently damage your vehicle’s on-board computer system. White Recovery’s response team is made up of skilled individuals that will safely jumpstart your vehicle. We will also fix any wiring in order to prevent any reoccurrence.
Our swift and affordable car jumpstart service covers the entire London and its environs. We can jumpstart any form of vehicle; whenever and wherever. When you need to boost your battery, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team of well-equipped professionals at White Recovery. We will get you back on the road as fast as possible.
Get Professional and Swift Car Jumpstart Service in London at Affordable Rates
Whether your battery snooze on the road or at home, we will dispatch one of our professionals to your location within an hour so that you can benefit from our fast and affordable car jumpstart service.
Jumpstarting a car may appear simple; however, it can be risky if done wrong. You can injure yourself and can also damage your car. This is why it is important to allow professionals to jumpstart your car.
Once we get to where you are, we will:
- Test your vehicle battery
- Check your vehicle’s charging system
- Check for any fault that may be draining your vehicle battery
- Charge your battery (or replace it if necessary) so that you can continue your trip.
How White Recovery Will Fix Your Flat Vehicle Battery
If your car battery is flat, we won’t just jumpstart it and send you on your way, we will also find out what’s wrong so that you can start moving again without any reoccurrence. If we are unable to find the reason why your battery was drained, we will carry out a detailed battery test. A replacement will only be recommended if the need arises.
How We Will Test the Health of Your Car Battery
In order to test your battery, we will take the readings and inspect the condition of your battery so that we can get you moving as fast as possible. Due to the innovative equipment that we use, we can get an instant printout of the result of your battery test.
The readings can fall into any of the categories below:
- Good Battery: If your battery falls into this category, we will check the charging system of your car in order to find out what led to the breakdown (since the battery is not responsible for the breakdown).
- Bad Cell: car batteries usually contain many 2-volt batteries referred to as cells. The battery will be replaced if one of these cells is faulty.
- Replace Battery: This is a straightforward result. This shows that there’s no hope of recovering the battery and thus, needs to be replaced.
- Needs Charging: This shows that the battery is still good and working but needs to be fully charged. If your battery falls into this category, we will check your car’s charging system to find out what drained it and then jumpstart it.
Let’s Help You Keep Your Car Battery Healthy
Here are some tips that you can use to avoid having a flat car battery:
- Go for regular long drives so that the battery can recharge.
- Invest in a battery conditioner if you don’t use your car regularly or if you use it for short trips. You can leave this connected for long periods of time without causing any damage to your battery.
- Turn off all electrical components when you’re parking and when you’re starting your car.
Get in touch with us to keep your battery healthy and prolong its lifespan.